Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trust in Providence

I’ve been searching the news of Rev. Frans Madhu, SVD for quite a long time. May be I have misspell the name, or I’ve just not doing the search intensively in the google. Yesterday I found a blog revealing a personal view of the incident.

This morning I found in my meditation a wise word “There is no need to be afraid, little flock, for it has pleased your Father to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:22)
Before, in Luke 12: 4-5 it is written “To you my friends I say: Do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. I will tell you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has the power to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, he is the one to fear.”

It is not the fear of death that made me looking out for personal news on Rev. Frans Madhu, SVD. I was just curious about what is happening in a country known to us as a Catholic-majority country. I do know there is also regional problem on religion, but it was shocking news for us to hear a priest had to end his life without any explanation like that.

Dear God,
Thank you for giving our lives,
Thank you for protecting us,
Thank you for accompanying us in all the miseries,
Please let the Holy Spirit helps us and be our leading torch,
In working, in speaking, in writing, in arranging our heart…
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment