Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Wheel of Life

The wheel of life made our lives up and down. There were happiness, there were also sadness. We could not find eternal happiness but in God.

God helps us in the most unexpected way, if we do come to seek for His love and protection.

While seeking for His love, we have to remember to love others as John has put it his letter (1 John 4:20): Anyone who says “I love God” but hates his brother, is a liar, since whoever does not love the brother whom he can see cannot love God whom he has not seen.

What is religion? For me it is a source of hope and strength. It is a rope which is leading us to His presence. A rope that would not tie you up as it is your free choice to hold on to that rope.

Dear God,
You’ve love me so much that You were even search me when I was lost.
A good shepherd You are always be…
A naughty goat I was…
Please help me find happiness in my heart no matter how hard the life is!
Please help those people who were lost in desperation…
They might have asked silently in their heart for Your help…
Don’t let them choose suicide as their way out…
Bless my country dear God,
So we could come out this economic problem…
And bring peace back to the paradise on earth…our world!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment